1. Who can enter in ‘Bring Your Girl To A Game’ Promotion?
You must be an Australian resident who is or over 18 years of age.
2. What do I need to purchase?
To participate, purchase a Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate 180g Block (excluding CADBURY DAIRY MILK milk chocolate flavoured variants) and keep your receipt. This can be purchased at any participating supermarkets during the promotional period.
3. What is the promotional period?
Promotion runs from 12:01 am AEST on the 1st of September 2021, and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28th of November 2021.
4. Who are the participating supermarkets?
The competition will run in participating Coles, Woolworths and Metcash supermarkets which are stocking specially marked products (Stores) in Australia. The stores include the online stores of Woolworths and Coles at www.woolworths.com.au and www.coles.com.au.
5. Do I need to keep my proof of purchase?
Yes, you need to keep a copy of your original itemised purchase receipt(s).
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the qualifying purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a qualifying purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the competition period before you submitted your entry).
6. How do I enter?
To participate, you must enter during the competition period:
- Make a qualifying purchase from a Store and collect your itemised purchase receipt;
- Visit the website, locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including uploading an image of the qualifying purchase receipt;
- Submit your entry to see if you have provisionally won an instant prize; and;
- Select your preferred instant prize based on the selections available.
For a step-by-step instructions on claiming tickets, please see question 21.
7. What can I win?
There are 1,152 instant win prizes and 38,000 gifts available.
Instant win prizes:
- AFLW tickets for the winner and one companion, valued up to $40 (up to 426 available);
- NRLW tickets for the winner and one companion (up to 126 available), valued up to $160;
- Football Australia tickets for the winner and one companion to attend a Matildas game (up to 250 available), valued up to $60;
- Cricket Australia tickets for the winner and one companion (up to 350 available), valued at up to $30.
In the event when a winner does not wish to accept any of the above instant prizes or is unavailable on the relevant prize dates, they will be given the option to instead choose a $25 Kayo voucher.
If you are a winner, you can choose which prize you prefer, subject to availability. The promoter won't be liable if you don't get your preferred prize.
Each gift is an A3 Cadbury Get in The Game Supporters Poster, valued at $5.
Gifts will be posted to the address supplied at time of entry within 3 weeks from entry submission. Please allow a further 2 weeks for delivery.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are not eligible for a gift if you win an instant win prize.
8. What is the total prize pool?
The total gift pool is up to $190,000.
- The total prize pool is up to $62,700
- The combined total gift and prize pool is $252,700.
9. Can I enter multiple times?
Yes, but you can only enter once per day, provided you only enter once per qualifying purchase and per receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
10. What happens if I can’t make it to the game I won?
In the event if a winner does not wish to accept any of the above instant prizes or is unavailable on the relevant prize dates, they will be given the option to instead choose a $25 Kayo voucher.
11. Can I choose which games to attend?
If you are a winner, you can choose which prize you prefer, subject to availability. The Promoter won't be liable if you don't get your preferred prize.
12. How will I be notified of my win?
You will get a return online message acknowledging your entry and informing you if you have provisionally won a prize pending verification (validating your receipt uploaded at the point of entry). Within 48 hours, you will then receive an email confirming how to claim your prize.
13. Who do I contact if I have more questions?
If you are having issues, please contact us on [email protected]
14. Why is the website not loading?
If the website or some pages don't load, please clear your browser cache, and refresh the page. If the problem persists, please try loading on a different device or contact us at [email protected] for further support.
15. I tried to enter and submit my entry and then nothing happened. Am I a winner?
We can check on your entry for you. Please contact us at [email protected] for further support.
16. I submitted but did not get a message. Did my entry go through?
We can check on your entry for you. Please contact us at [email protected]
17. I uploaded the receipt and got an error message. What do I do?
Please check the upload instructions below and make sure you are uploading correctly. If you are still unable to upload, please contact us at [email protected]
18. I think I’m a winner but I closed the screen. Can you check for me?
Please check your texts to see if you have received a win, but if you need help, you can contact us at [email protected]
19. Who should I contact if I require assistance?
Please contact [email protected]
20. I’ve lost my eligible receipt / I didn’t receive a receipt when I made my eligible purchase, how can I enter this promotion?
It is your responsibility to request a receipt from a member of staff. You cannot enter the promotion without a valid receipt.
21. The game I selected tickets for got changed/suspended or is spectator free because of covid – what happens now?
Don’t worry, we will still ensure you get the chance to enjoy a woman’s game. We will be in touch with you shortly via email to provide you with an alternative solution. If you haven’t heard from us prior 48h to your scheduled game, please contact us at [email protected]
22. How do I activate/ claim my prize?
You will receive an email notifying you that fixtures have been released. Once you confirm which game you would like to attend, you will receive another email containing your unique voucher code to redeem from Ticketmaster or Ticketek.
You will need to book in your tickets online before the match, at least 72 hours prior to game day.
- Please select the game you would like to attend.
- Click “Unlock Tickets” to get your unique code and ticket platform match link.
- Copy and paste or type your code in the password box.
- Please select two tickets and click “next”;
- Review the date and the tickets you have selected, and when you are happy with your order, click “Go to checkout”;
- You’ll be prompted to login into your Ticketek/ Ticketmaster account, if you don’t have one you will be able to make one.
- Once logged in, Go to Payment, and you will be able to review your order. If you wanted to purchase any additional tickets, you can do so now by clicking “Add Tickets”, otherwise make sure your mobile number is correct and Click Submit Payment.
- You are done and your tickets will be sent to you electronically.
- Enjoy the game!
All tickets are subject to availability, and AFL, NRL, Football Australia and Cricket Australia’s Ticket and Entry Conditions 2021-22 can be found here:
- AFL: https://resources.afl.com.au/afl/document/2021/01/21/af19baa6-efb5-4eb7-bd8a-90d33131dee8/AFL-Ticket-and-Entry-Conditions-1312020-v2.pdf
- NRL: https://tickets.nrl.com/docs/Event-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- Football Australia: https://www.footballaustralia.com.au/sites/ffa/files/2019-12/20181025 HATAMOTO-FFA International Matches Terms of Admission_2018-19 Season_Ver_1.0.pdf
- Cricket Australia: https://www.cricket.com.au//-/media/cricketcomau/Tickets-2021/Ticket Entry Conditions.ashx
Please note that once tickets have been issued, they cannot be returned.
23. Ticketek and Ticketmaster related questions
Please refer to the Ticketek and Ticketmaster FAQ pages for any help related to their platform.
24. How do I access Ticketek and Ticketmaster?
A link to the ticketing platform will be provided with your unique code. Alternatively, you can access Ticketek and Ticketmaster here:
25. What are Ticketek and Ticketmaster’s Terms & Conditions
You can find their Terms & Conditions here:
- Ticketek: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/buyers/termsofsale.aspx
- Ticketmaster: https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/h/purchase.html
- Ticketek: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/buyers/privacy.aspx
- Ticketmaster: https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/privacy