Terms and Conditions
Mondelez Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 004 551 473), Level 10, 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
12.01am (AEST) on 01/09/2021 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 28/11/2021.
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can't enter?
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating Coles, Woolworths and Metcash supermarkets which are stocking specially marked products (Stores) in Australia.
A CADBURY DAIRY MILK milk chocolate 180g Block (excluding CADBURY DAIRY MILK milk chocolate flavoured variants).
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
- Make a Qualifying Purchase from a Store and collect your itemised purchase receipt;
- Visit the Website, locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by uploading an image of the Qualifying Purchase receipt;
- Submit your entry to see if you have provisionally won an instant prize; and
- Select your preferred instant prize based on the selections available.
If you do not win an instant prize and are one of the first 38,000 non-winning entrants you will instead receive a Gift.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
How are instant win prize/s awarded?
There are 1,152 instant win prizes to be awarded based on pre-determined times per available prize (each, a Winning Moment) during the Competition Period, selected by a computerised random system at Pilgrim Communications PLC, Suite 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
The first valid entry received after each Winning Moment will receive an instant prize.
There are 38,000 gifts available.
Each gift is an A3 Cadbury Get in The Game Supporters Poster, valued at $5.
Gifts will be posted to the address supplied at time of entry within 3 weeks from entry submission. Please allow a further 2 weeks for delivery.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are not eligible for a Gift if you win an instant win prize.
What can I win?
There are up to 1,152 instant prizes available, as follows:
- AFLW tickets for the winner and one companion, valued up to $40 (up to 426 available);
- NRLW tickets for the winner and one companion (up to 126 available), valued up to $160;
- Football Australia tickets for the winner and one companion to attend a Matildas game (up to 250 available), valued up to $60;
- Cricket Australia tickets for the winner and one companion (up to 350 available), valued at up to $30.
In the event a winner does not wish to accept any of the above instant prizes or is unavailable on the relevant prize dates, they will be given the option to instead choose a $25 Kayo voucher.
If you are a winner you can choose which prize you prefer, subject to availability. The Promoter won't be liable if you don't get your preferred prize.
If you select a prize that includes tickets to an AFLW, NRLW, Matildas or Cricket Australia game, you will need to take the relevant prize on a date to be confirmed by the Promoter, subject to the relevant game's schedule. Dates, times and locations of games are subject to change based on game fixtures being confirmed by the sporting codes. If a game date is not available at the time of winning your instant prize and you are unable to take the prize on the relevant date once fixtures have been released, you will be given the option to instead choose a $25 Kayo voucher. Once the Promoter has notified you of the available fixtures for your chosen tickets, you must respond within the time specified in the Promoter's email to either accept your tickets or choose a $25 Kayo voucher.
Total prize pool
The total gift pool is up to $190,000.
The total prize pool is up to $62,700.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter once per day, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase and per receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
You will get a return online message acknowledging your entry and informing you if you have provisionally won a prize and if so, details on how to verify your entry and claim your prize.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
- Original itemised purchase receipt(s).
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
There will be no unclaimed prizes. All prizes will be automatically awarded to winners via email to the email address associated with their entry. It is an entrant's responsibility to ensure that they enter their email address correctly. If they fail to enter their email address correctly, the prize will be forfeited.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion that information will be published on the Website on 10/01/2022.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you and (if applicable) your companion must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You/your companion consent to the Promoter using your names and images in any promotional or advertising activity.
ACT Permit No. TP 21/00631
SA Licence No. T21/585
NSW Authority No. TP/00437
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including, as relevant:
- Validity periods;
- Booking and availability of events;
- Entry into any event venues (including behaviour requirements and applicable dress codes);
- Conditions of ticket validity and any restrictions on ticket on-sale or transfer;
- Event dates; and
- A requirement that any person taking the prize that is aged under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at all times.
4. Redemption of the Kayo gift cards will be issued via Prezzee and are subject to the terms and conditions that apply to the Kayo gift cards, available at https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/Kayo-Gift-Cards and https://www.prezzee.com.au/doc/terms-of-service/.
5. By entering this competition you agree to comply, and ensure that your companions comply, with the ticket conditions that accompany the Cricket Australia, Football Australia Limited, NRLW and AFLW tickets won in conjunction with the competition. You also agree to comply, and ensure that your companions comply, with the relevant sporting body’s Conditions of Entry into the Venue 2021/2022 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator.
6. The Promoter will provide every person attending the relevant Cricket Australia event with a copy of Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Entry into the Venue 2021/2022 with delivery of the prize tickets. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the International Cricket program without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for any delay, postponement or cancellation of the relevant Cricket Australia beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia. Cricket Australia approval code: CA 301.
7. If your prize is tickets to a Cricket Australia event:
- You consent to Cricket Australia using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Cricket Australia;
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend fixtures without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; and
- By entering this promotion you agree to comply, and ensure that your companion complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s 2021/22 Ticket and Entry Conditions (available at www.cricket.com.au/tickets) supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s 2021/22 Ticket and Entry Conditions with delivery of the prize tickets.
9. You/your companion (if relevant) are responsible for all other costs related to your chosen prize, including meals, transport, accommodation, costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc. Event tickets can only be used once and will be deemed invalid if copied. The Promoter does not control entry to any event location. Winners must keep their tickets safe and the Promoter will not replace lost or stolen tickets.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if one or more of an event awarded as part of the prize are abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason, or if changes to official COVID-19 government restrictions prevent you from taking the prize. In that case you/your companion will forfeit your entitlement to that event.
12. Any failure by you or (if applicable) your companion to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
13. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if the prize is on set dates and you are unable to take a prize on the relevant date, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
14. You must not:
- Tamper with the entry process;
- Engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- Act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- Do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- Breach any law; or
- Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
15. Where a companion can take a prize with you, you are responsible for your companion and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, you or your companion if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
16. If you (or your companion), in the opinion of the Promoter (and/or a medical professional, as relevant to the circumstances), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel your prize or restrict you (and your companion/s) from participating in any elements of your prize, at its discretion.
17. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
18. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
19. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
20. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every instant win prize claim in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
21. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to direction by the relevant trade promotion authorities.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
25. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition (including Cricket Australia, Football Australia Limited, NRLW and/or AFLW) are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
26. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
27. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.